Saturday 22 June 2019

Thursday

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

I sat above the Black and Blue table
To view the scenery
Outside the transparent cage,
I noticed the clouds away
Further; near the mountains
Moving towards it’s right
While I feel the battle deep inside

It is a sunny day after all
Everyone around me is joyful
But will not see the sorrows
Through the window of my soul

Again, it is a sunny day
In fact, it is a beautiful day
For someone to realise their mistakes
For someone to shed their tears
Over spilt milk

The day turns into weeks
Or even months
The next thing you know 
You’ve been away for a decade
Believing it was your burden that
kept the wounds wide open

The red ichor and the green leaves
Spoke to me and it said:
Life is an enormous adventurous place
With beautiful sceneries and painful souvenirs




No comments:

Post a Comment