Friday 19 April 2019

Fifth Methanium

────── ◂ ◃ ❖ ▹ ▸ ──────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The third stage in Shakespeare's play
One stage less than Tiger's
and a stage above Peony
We were initially acting the play while the audience watched us bloomed
A round of applause for the three of us
oh wait NO
It was actually for the two
Two names written on the trophy
so that means they have won
They say I never existed in the beginning
to fight for what I have done
They never wondered why I tapped the tips of my fingers
instead of discussing the unanswered questions
I never wanted to be the excess thing that was thrown
and I also do not want to be the one with the foul
They both never understood the reason I ache
The reason I wrote this or why am I like this?
The reason why I never confronted them
The reason I valued everything instead of rage
Simple words were said and actions were paused
How love is misunderstood by those who are lustful?
How I opaquely love while seeing the unattractive fact?
How am I here not revealing the unwitnessed to those who listen?
How repeatitions were always a thing?
How love can really be?
will always be something taken for granted
Like I was to Tiger
Oh Peony! my warmthful sowing seed
the mellow I recieved was actually
me stepping on broken glasses nakedly
Exothermic reaction gone wrong
I was being murdered repeatedly
apparently that was an art
which everyone adored
those clapping hands made it
excruciatingly beautiful
to these glistening eyes
drowning me in tears
unworthy of my devoted core
so I shall let go of my terrors now
and Carry on
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No comments:

Post a Comment