Thursday 18 April 2019

First Methanium

────── ◂ ◃ ❖ ▹ ▸ ──────
ㄒ丨Ꮆ乇尺
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You said you adored me
Even though the eyes you looked at
Isn't mine
And the clothing you wore lingered,
Of a divergent lady's scent
A territory I thought I owned has been
trespassed by my own kind
It became my one last for why should I stay
or wait three-hundred sixty five quarter days?
just to see your symmetrical face
and those shimmering faint eyes
and those lips which are fabricated to lie
multiple times
have I told you the reason why?
I abscond to leave in
the process of the door closing
because I know I will be your prey
Nostalgia of the chase, they say
The lady's scent is still loitering around your crust
Does she know your untold's?
Inside that flesh is a lion and not a tiger
Roaring for a certain lust
That temptation cannot nurture
I exculpated you
Although you chose to remain the same
You were once a brave tiger in my sight
and now you are just a Brute
entering a stigma of a different Peony
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
His favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment