Friday 19 April 2019

Fourth Methanium

────── ◂ ◃ ❖ ▹ ▸ ──────
ㄒ卄乇 卂ㄩᗪ丨乇几匚乇
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
They were the ornaments of the garden
plants and trees were rustling as the wind blows
A place where I met tiger and mostly watered
It was paradise until Peony arrived
The plants and trees started to dry
sucked the happiness out of Tiger
An alarm would have been fine
but to their sight I was the rising action of the plotline
in a blink of an eye
It was one of the famous deserts
nobody had doubts of the happenings
How am I dead while breathing gas in and out  simultaneously?
But there were three who cared all along
Cactus, Skull and Viper who buzzed
the melancholy of it
was I could not tell them in detail
only a part of it although it was deceitful
therefore I came to a conclusion of acting alone in misery
since everything was under the carpet so did I the dolour lass
every one remained restraint to latency
and I had no choice but to remain the protagonist of their story
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No comments:

Post a Comment