Friday 19 April 2019

Third Methanium

────── ◂ ◃ ❖ ▹ ▸ ──────
ᗪ乇卂ㄒ卄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It was holistic to depth
the way the oxygen left
my bronchi absorbed emptiness
Like it was my last breath
I cannot believe they stole what's left inside
As if I was transparent
to those who passed by
at the edge of my view
two individuals misusing their taste buds
causing paralysis to those who once loved
then a flashback played while the grim reaper
reaped the sorrow out of my flesh
I recalled the feelings
Tiger made me sense
the greatest commencement
the prettiest chimera
and my pragmatic self
The times I was witnessing the unwitnessed
The scenery of the audience happily watching   
the play
The hundred hours I waited
just to get hit by a static bullet
How I wished it blinded I instead of inertia
Now I am no longer relevant nor requisite
I am just a lifeless body that was starting to rot internally
Plastic mannequin with a wide graceful smile externally
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The length of one's existence


No comments:

Post a Comment