Friday 19 April 2019

Second Methanium

────── ◂ ◃ ❖ ▹ ▸ ──────
卩乇ㄖ几ㄚ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
One of the flower's that I cherished
Delicate and sophisticated
Young and serene
Her stem may be a little bit branched but
that was a part of the portrait
She told me she had not pricked anyone yet
with the pointed thorns surrounding her neck
A dried red liquid is found
although It was not a picture to be known
there were black petals that turned vivid colours for someone special to I
I saw both of his hands filled with wounds week old
Could it be he attempted to pick this wonderful creation!
during that moment the flower transitioned to an atypical
releasing that familiar scent
making an indignation
which I realised how stupid I have been
For I knew she was always here while Tiger passes her path everyday
which made me ponder the reasons she might say
although I still ask until this day
Why Tiger out of all the Animal kingdom?
Was it because of his symmetrical face?
or Was it the abilities he does behind the closed curtains?
At first it was an electric shock numbing my veins
then a reality bullet swiftly came through
The gun was held by Peony and the trigger was pulled by Him
directed to my core
ending my virtuous mortal soul
                         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


No comments:

Post a Comment